Mac Miller's Cause Of Death Revealed
Mac Miller died in September from a lethal mixture of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol.
According to a report from the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, cited by TMZ, the rapper’s overdose was accidental.
Miller was found kneeling on his bed at home with his face on his knees on Sept. 7. There was an empty bottle of alcohol on the nightstand.
A rolled-up $20 bill with white power residue was reportedly found in Miller’s pocket and an iPad with white powder residue was found in his home studio. Police also found two small bags of white powder.
The coroner’s report indicated that investigators also found Xanax, oxycodone, hydrocodone and Adderall in the "Self Care" rapper's house.
Miller’s death, at 26, came a month after he was charged with two counts of DUI in connection with an accident in May shortly after his relationship with Ariana Grande ended.
Miller, whose real name was Malcolm James McCormick, was due to start a U.S. tour on Oct. 27 in San Francisco. Miller was scheduled to perform Nov. 25 in Toronto and Dec. 10 in Vancouver.