What's open and what's closed this Civic Holiday Monday in London
Here's a rundown of what's open and closed this Civic Holiday Monday in London.
- Western Fair District Agriplex COVID-19 vaccination clinic 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Caradoc Community Centre in Mount Brydges COVID-19 vaccination clinic 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- White Oaks Mall 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Masonville Place 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Westmount Shopping Centre 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Most grocery stores
- Select Beer Stores and LCBO outlets with reduced hours
- Labatt Store
- Fast food outlets
- LTC running on a holiday schedule
- Earl Nichols Rec. Centre vaccination clinic (reopens Tuesday)
- North London Optimist Community Centre vaccination clinic (reopens Tuesday)
- Public libraries
- Government offices
- Covent Garden Market
The Conservative Party is facing internal strife as some insiders want to see Erin O'Toole ousted as leader, while newly elected MPs hope for some semblance of unity.
A father and son have embarked on a 1,000-kilometre journey, on foot, to retrace the path their ancestors took when they escaped the residential school system and promote accountability of the Catholic Church.
Expect seasonal, early fall temperatures in Ottawa on Sunday.
Doctors, nurses and staff at the Ottawa Hospital have 36 days to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or face an unpaid suspension.
The latest on COVID-19 in Ottawa for Sunday, Sept. 26
The driver of a dirt bike is dead after colliding with a pick-up truck earlier in the week, according to RCMP.
A new monument was unveiled in Spruce Grove, it’s a tribute to 54 Albertans who were killed by impaired drivers.
Amid calls for his resignation, MP-elect Kevin Vuong reiterated that he plans to represent Spadina-Fort York as an independent in the House of Commons.