Tay Fire on the scene of a housefire in Victoria Harbour
Tay Township firefighters were called to a blaze at a house on George Street, west of Albert, just after 7:30 this morning.
Flames and smoke can be seen coming out of the back of the multi story home.
No word on any injuries, the cause or damage. More details are expected later on today.
You may be interested in...
We Could Not Be More Pumped To Try it
The River Town Saints are having a Drive-In style Show in Huntsville on Saturday September 26th at the Huntsville Fairgrounds! The show is in support of the Laquan Foundation. Gates open at 1pm.
When COVID-19 struck in early March, Canadian manufacturers were called upon to create PPE, sanitizers, ventilators and other innovative devices to help flatten the curve. Molded Precision Components in Oro-Medonte received national recognition of their efforts at a recent virtual awards gala.