Double Tree Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!
- 1/2 pound butter, softened (2 sticks)
3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 2/3 cups Nestlé Toll House semisweet chocolate chips
1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice, blending with the mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down the bowl.
- With the mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don't overmix.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place dough scoops (about 3 tablespoons each) about 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are still soft.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a baking sheet for about 1 hour.