Thousand Dollar Minute
Play The Nat & Drew $1,000 Minute every day at 7:35 am during The Nat & Drew Show!
Be Caller 25 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you win $10, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you win $1,000!
- If you have plantar fasciitis, then you have pain in what body part?
- Which one-named singer has the nickname the “goddess of pop?”
- What leaf is used to make a pesto sauce?
- Name 1 of the 2 Major League Baseball teams competing in the World Series.
- On what Vancouver street would you find an Anthropologie clothing store?
- Which Canadian singer was the musical guest on SNL over this weekend?
- Name 1 of the colors that are used in the famous Blockbuster logo.
- Which is longer: 2 Miles or 2 Kilometers?
- The Golden Village district is located in which lower mainland city?
- True or False: there are 77 days until Christmas?
1. Your foot
3. Basil leave
4. Tampa Bay Rays, LA Dodgers
6. Justin Bieber
7. Blue, yellow
8. 2 miles
10. False – it’s 67
Questions & Answers
Check out the Qs & Answers from Thousand Dollar Minute at 7:35am today!
Watch the $1000 Minute
Carol played the $1,000 Minute this morning and we did not expect her answer for question 10.