West Coast Women's Show
The Ultimate Girl's Weekend is back! The 19th Annual West Coast Women's Show returns to TRADEX on October 18, 19 & 20.
Friday, October 18th – 1pm to 9:30pm
Saturday, October 19th – 10am to 9pm
Sunday, October 20th – 11am to 5pm
It’s three non-stop days of fun, fashion, food, show specials, pampering, and an unmatched celebrity speaker line-up. Experience incredible, not-to-be-missed entertainment on three stages and pamper yourself with in-show spa treatments, all under one roof!
The West Coast Women’s Show is a shopper’s dream — shop & save at over 400 pop-up boutiques! With exclusive deals, special offers, giveaways, and incredible prizes all weekend long you’ll be sure to find everything on your wish list and more.
- Join us at the Main Stage on Saturday, October 19th for an intimate conversation with rockstar and humanitarian Bif Naked as she headlines our Women Empowering Women series. Mark your calendar and don't miss your chance to meet Bif in person.
- See Celebrity Chef Massimo Capra from Chopped: Canada and Top Chef Canada on Saturday, October 19th live on the Chef’s Kitchen Stage Presented by Born 3 Eggs.
- See TV icon Michelle Stafford aka “Phyllis Summers” from The Young and the Restless on Sunday, October 20th live on the Main Stage! Expect a candid, fun, and no-holds-bar kind of discussion! It’s going to be an inspirational presentation on our Main Stage. Mark your calendars and don’t miss out!
- Embark on a journey through the best that Italian cuisine has to offer at A Taste of Italy Presented by Aurora Importing. Featuring seminars, tastings, pairings, and delicious Italian recipes on all three days of the show you can sip, sample, and savour the best of la dolce vita.
- Shop for one-of-a-kind hand-made items, including gourmet foods, at our Artisans Marketplace.
- Women Empowering Women series on The Main Stage. A series of truly uplifting and motivational panel presentations focusing on women empowering women, women’s health & women in business, featuring extraordinary women from across BC sharing their personal stories.
- Sample the latest and greatest products at the NEW Veg Showcase. Learn the benefits of living a plant-based and sustainable lifestyle. Featuring vegan, vegetarian, holistic, non-GMO, and organic products from Canada’s leading vegan and vegetarian companies!
- Check out leading-edge lifestyle products and services at the NEW Sustainable Living show area. With the latest eco-trends in fashion, technology, transportation, food, wine, home, health, and beauty, get the tools you need to attain a sustainable lifestyle!
- The can't-miss fashion shopping extravaganza of the fall in our expanded Fashion & Style area including over 50 fashion boutiques and the trendiest fashion trucks in BC.
- Sip, sample, and savour food in our World of Taste area, the Fraser Valley's largest food event of the year.
- The hottest fall fashion trends from some of Canada’s top designers hit the Main Stage in 2019 in our Main Stage Dance Fashion Show.
- Get inspired to feel your personal best at the Fabulous for Life Stage. Learn fitness, nutrition, and wellness tips from Canada's top women's health experts.
- Visit the Chef’s Kitchen Stage presented by Born 3 Eggs for delicious, mouth-watering demos by top chefs.
- Girls' Night Out on both Friday and Saturday night — grab a glass of wine or martini in the Main Stage Lounge, sit back, relax, and cheer on the 2019 Hall of Flame Calendar Firefighters while they strut their stuff down the catwalk!
For tickets and more information, click here.