Planned Power Outage in University District on Canada Day
Utilities Kingston warns customers that a planned power outage is taking place on Canada Day in the University District.
The Utility said the outage will be in place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday as crews trim trees around overhead lines in the area.
The following streets are expected to be affected:
- Union Street, between Hillcroft and Frontenac
- Beverley Street
- Vandalay Crescent
- Kensington Avenue
- Centre Street
- Edgehill Street
- Collingwood Street, between Earl and King St. West
- Couper Street
- Queen's Crescent
- Bader Lane
- Stuart Street
- St. Lawrence Avenue
- Albert Street between Earl Street and King St. West
- Frontenac Street between Johnson and Union
- Earl Street between Albert and Alfred
The utility apologizes for any inconvenience the outage may cause.