Zedd and Gordon Ramsay Make a Breakfast Sandwich Together
Produced and DJ Zedd has teamed up with Gordon Ramsay to make some breakfast sandwiches!
They also talk about Zedd and his early life, how he got into music, and how he likes to work on his art.
And if you want the recipe for yourself, here it is!
- Heat a medium size nonstick saute pan on medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil, the shallots and bacon. Cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the bacon is rendered of fat and crisped and the shallots are translucent. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a cold nonstick saucepan. Stir with a wooden spoon to break up the egg yolks.
- Place the pot onto a low to medium heat and continuously stir for one minute. Add a few cubes of butter, then remove the pan from the heat whilst stirring the eggs for 30 seconds.
- Bring the pot back to the flame and stir again for one minute while adding a few more cubes of butter. Remove from the heat again while stirring the eggs. At this point the eggs should be starting to coagulate. Keep repeating this one minute on, 30 seconds off routine whilst slowly adding butter until the butter runs out and the eggs seem thickened.
- When you can take a scoop of eggs and hold the spoon up to eye view and the eggs have height to them add the creme fraiche, spring onions and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the brioche buns into halves and lightly toast them. Place the bottom toasted brioche buns onto a serving plate.
- Add a thick layer of the bacon mixture onto each bun, then a generous amount of scrambled eggs. Crack fresh black pepper and then grate the cheese generously onto the eggs.
- Spread the softened goat cheese onto the toasted top brioche bun, top the sandwich off and serve!