Best Sleep Ever
104.9 Virgin Radio and Sleep Country understand that sleep can be a challenge right now, so the Sleep Promise is built on the idea that small, attainable steps will eventually transform into healthy habits. This year, on World Sleep Day (March 19), Sleep Country is asking all Canadians to take better care by making a sleep promise to themselves.
A Sleep Promise is:
- A promise to invest in and take care of ourselves.
- A promise to evaluate the role sleep plays in our lives.
- A promise to take the small steps to build healthier sleep habits.
- A promise to stop putting sleep at the end of our to-do lists.
- A promise to give our bodies and minds the rest it deserves.
- A promise that our future self will thank us for.
- A promise today for a brighter tomorrow because a better tonight leads to better tomorrow.
Listen in all week on Middays with Mariah all week OR enter below for your chance to win a $50 gift card to Sleep Country!
Best Sleep Ever is powered by Sleep Country. Sleep Well. Stay Well and Edmonton's #1 Hit Music Station 104.9 Virgin Radio!