Enjoy a new dog friendly Saturday Summer series in downtown YEG
I love this area of Edmonton. One of my favourite spots to check out on the weekends, so this is very exciting.
Grab your pooch and hit up a pup friendly patio and enjoy some local businesses.
We are small but mighty! Tomorrow is a our first Al Fresco on 4th NEW Saturday summer series!
- Tomorrow is a bit of a 'soft launch' of our celebration of local small businesses. Please bear with us as we grow the market from week-to-week.
- As per AHS COVID-19 regulations, you will need to line up to access the outdoor vendor market. The entrance is near Michael Phair Park. Please be patient and follow directions. Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Dogs are welcome on the street and on many of our businesses dog-friendly patios, but not in the vendor areas unfortunately.
- Our retail businesses and extended patios are there for you! Our businesses are going above and beyond to ensure your experience is a safe and enjoyable one.
- Beaverhills House Park (105 Street & Jasper Avenue) has casual seating and a kid play area, and Alex Decoteau Park (105 Street and 102 Avenue) also has seating and a small dog-off leash area.