The Bachelor Recap - 6th Episode - Feb 5th
Peter and his girls head to Santiago Chile where it’s “gonna be spicy”
Peter and Hannah Ann go on a 1 on 1
- Peter smashes a hot dog in to her face and she does the same and then they share a gross condiment face kiss.
- Hannah Ann opens up and says she’s never actually been in love… even though she was in a relationship for 3 and a half years.
- Peter then wonders if she’s ready for this. So Hannah Ann cries and says she’s falling in love so Peter gives her a rose.
- We learn and confirm that Peter’s type is tears.
The girls and Peter act in a soap opera and then the drama starts during the evening… as always.
- Kelley was dressed up as a Grandma and was hilarious. She was Pedros aka Peters grandma in the soap opera.
- Victoria P went to Peter for comfort and reassurance on their relationship and then Peter was brutally honest and said “I’m sorry but I don’t see you as my wife.” Peter finally grew a spine and sent Victoria P home from the group date
- Mykenna and Tammy start fighting. Tammy thinks Mykenna isn’t there for the right reasons and is too young.
- Maddison gets the group date rose.
Peter and Victoria F go on a horseback riding date
- We learn Peter is way more in to Victoria F then she is to him. The pressure seems to be getting to Victoria F and she mentions he should pursue the other girls… which is not what Peter wants to hear. She cries when he gets upset and since we know Peter likes crying he gives her a rose. He also tells her “Don’t pull away again.” Which could be a red flag for later.
Date 4/Pre-Rose Ceremony:
Peter takes Mykenna and Tammy on a date to find out what is going on between them. Mykenna gives Tammy a speech on why love wins and kindness wins... Tammy decides she’s going to “fight to the death for what I deserve.”
Looks like Peter is over the drama and sends Tammy home. He also thanks Mykenna and says he trusts her.
We say goodbye to some girls I wouldn’t expect. Peter sends Sydney home who he seemed to like on Mondays episode and he also sends Mykenna home in which I question…. What was the point of making Tammy and Mykenna fight for a date instead of just sending them both home? Either the producers are meddling too much in this season or Peter might actually just love the drama and women arguing.
Off to Peru next week for more tears!
- Katie Stanners