Win a Downtown Halifax Holiday Prize Package!
It's been a long fall!
Don't worry, we got this! Splurge, pamper and treat yourself with a $2,500 Downtown Halifax Holiday Prize Package!
We’re talkin’ overnight stay, spa, supper…and of course - SHOPPING!!
To enter, hit up the Virgin Radio Facebook page each weekday morning and tell us Where Megan is Shopping in the photo.
Each morning, Turk, Megan & Amateur Alex will post a new pic of Megan somewhere in Downtown Halifax. Simply tell us her exact location and you're in the draw!
We'll draw a qualifier each morning who will not only get in to the grand prize draw, but also snag a $50 gift card to one of the amazing Downtown Halifax merchants!
Do your shopping in Downtown Halifax this holiday season. Enjoy a variety of shops with unique gifts, one-of-a-kind finds, curated boutiques, and more!
The Downtown Halifax Holiday Gift Guide 2019 is 40 glorious pages of local holiday shopping ideas! Find the perfect gift for anyone on your list this holiday season in Downtown Halifax. Look for the Holiday Gift Guide in The Coast on November 14, at the Halifax Ferry Terminal, Scotia Square Mall, and at restaurants and stores featured in the Guide.
The Downtown Halifax Holiday Prize Package includes:
- 2 Nights at The Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown Hotel (approx. value $400)
- 4 tickets to Neptune Theatre’s Peter Pan – A Musical Comedy, or show of your choice (approx. value $400)
- $400 Gift Certificate for Atlantic Superstore Barrington Street
- $200 Gift Certificate for Scotia Square
- $200 Gift Certificate to RCR Hospitality Group of restaurants
- Life SalonSpa’s ‘Breathe In’ Spa Package (approx. value including tax + tip $285. To be used at their Downtown Halifax location)
- $200 Gift Certificate to MEC
- Downtown Halifax Holiday Gift Basket with items featured in the Holiday Gift Guide (approx. value $400)
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
LEGALS for the Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 6:00 a.m. AT on November 12, 2019 and closes on November 22, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. AT. Open to legal residents of Nova Scotia, Canada who are 19 years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of the grand prize is $2,500 CAD. Approximate retail value of each of the 9 qualifying prizes is $50 CAD. The number of qualifying prizes available to be won throughout the contest will decrease as they are awarded. The odds of winning a qualifying prize will depend on the number of eligible entrants received up to the point of the applicable qualifying draw. The odds of a qualifier winning the grand prize are no worse than 1 in 9. Complete contest rules and information about entry available at www.1013virginradio.ca.