Pumpkin Spice Latte Season Could be Just Days Away
Are you ready for P-S-L season????
According to Business Insider, Starbucks will launch their Pumpkin Spice Latte on August 27th which is a day earlier than last year!
On August 7th, Starbucks’ “Leaf Raker Society” Facebook group posted a cryptic 8-ball that had us thinking they were hinting at August – the 8th month.
Pumpkin spice candles are already in stores, so BRING IT ON!
**Note for the vegan readers: The pumpkin spice syrup that is used in the Starbucks drink unfortunately isn't vegan. Here's a vegan recipe I've used from "Wholefully" that tasted great!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (optional)
- 3–4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, to taste (plus more for garnish)
- 2/3 cup strongly brewed hot coffee
The lyric video features scenes from his recent tour.
The producer is into brains more than anything.
The singer has accused Leslie, who died in 2012.