Your KW Halloween Guide
If you love getting spooky and leaning into the Fall season, there are so many options available in KW!
Aside from driving around and pulling over every time you see trees with cool Fall colours, there are pumpkin patches, haunted houses, haunted tours etc. Here’s a little calendar to help you make the most of the next two weeks in KW!
- Screampark at Bingemans
- Fear Farm at Shantz Family Farm
- Nauman’s Family Farm
- Snyder’s Family Farm
- Steckle Heritage Farm
- Good Family Pumpkins
- Strom’s Farm and Bakery
Halloween Movie Screenings:
- Beetlejuice @ Apollo Cinemas on Oct 19th and October 23rd
- Rocky Horror Picture Show @ Princess Cinemas on from Oct 25th – 31st
- Halloween + Scream @ Apollo Cinemas on Oct 29th
- Exorcist @ Apollo Cinemas on Oct 31st
- Put your make up skills to work and check out the Zombie Walk in downtown Kitchener from noon - 5PM!
- Go on a haunted tour with the Elora Lantern Walk
- Try and escape the old Post Office in Cambridge (Pssttt, some people think this building is Haunted)
- Treat your inner Halloween loving self at the Witchery Market in Elora
- Go on a haunted train ride with the Waterloo Central Railway in their Halloween Train
- Check out the Monster March Parade in Elora
- Get your athlete on in the Horror Trail Run that invites you out for a 2.5km run in your Halloween costume
- Get out to a cottage with fall colours and Halloween decorations + take the best Instagram pictures with A Vintage Halloween at McDougall Cottage in Cambridge
- Get your Halloween mask ready with the Jack-O-Lanterns Masks creation workshop at THEMUSEUM in Kitchener
Last but not least, send us pictures of your amazing costumes because we love that suff!
Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a su-sussudio.
Several Canadian artists earned nominations.
The singer says it's a deeply personal song.