Here Are The Weirdest Things Canadians Have Left In An Uber
We’ve all been there: Getting out of your Uber and experiencing the mini heart attack of leaving something in the vehicle you just got out of.
According the Uber’s annual Lost and Found Index, Vancouver is the 5th most forgetful city in Canada.
Some of the most common item’s we leave behind?
- Phone / camera
- Wallet / purse
- Backpack / bag / box / luggage
- Headphones / speaker
But even more interesting is the list of UNCOMMON items left behind…
- 8 fishing rods from Canadian Tire
- Paint thinner
- Balloon pump
- Fake bloody machete
- Vinyl record
- Black and purple juggling balls
- Black corset
- A framed diploma
- OVO chain
- Retainer with a tooth attached to it
- Mallet for a gong (large fuzzy end on a black stick)
- Eyelash adhesive
- Bunny tail
- Sparkling wand
WHO’S LEAVING BEHIND 8 FISHING RODS?!