This Company Will Pay Someone $1000 To Bingewatch All Of "Friends"
We’ve all done it before....a solid Sunday spent binge watching until Netflix gives you the “Are You Still Watching?” screen...
But did you know you could be PAID to do that? And serious cash too!
According to Frontier Communications:
"In honor of the 25th anniversary of Friends’ debut, one lucky candidate’s task will be to watch 25 hours’ worth of the show (roughly 60 episodes) before September 22, 2019. As you work your way through the show, you’ll also be required to live-tweet throughout your experience. Once you have completed your marathon, tweet a picture of yourself celebrating the day of September 22 with your own friends (be sure to tag @FrontierCorp in your post) and we will send you your hard-earned reward! Could there BE a more perfect gig out there?"
Desperate times. pic.twitter.com/WGkD2mz4JV— FRIENDS (@FriendsTV) May 16, 2019
Can you say DREAM JOB?
Plus check out the prizes:
- Once you’ve completed your task, you will receive a check for $1,000 to spend as you please.
- To ensure you have access to the show, FrontierBundles.com, an authorized retailer of Frontier Communications, will sponsor a year-long Netflix subscription. If you already have a Netflix account, we’ll send you a Visa gift card valued at the cost of a year-long subscription.
- You’ll receive a Friends Fandom Fun Pack consisting of a Friends t-shirt, Central Perk mug, popcorn, treats, and a 12-month Netflix subscription.
- Get paid to watch TV from the comfort of your own couch—what could be more ideal than that?
- Invite your friends to watch with you and take pictures, and we will post them to our website.
Only downside? Looks like you have to live in the United States to apply...