I Do Redo
Over the past couple of years, the global pandemic affected so many of our wedding plans. Some couples cancelled their ceremonies outright, while others just tried to make it work for better or for worse.
If you were married between March 15th, 2020 and January 15th, 2022, we want to hear from you! Tell us about your tarnished wedding plans and explain how lockdowns and other restrictions affected your big day. Did your friends stay home? Did your family stand with you - but in a different room? Was it difficult to hear vows through a face mask?
Tell us about your less-than-ideal COVID-converted wedding. Or if you were a friend or family member in the wedding party and know of someone who could use an ‘I Do Redo’, nominate them below.
One random couple will be selected to receive a wedding reception or party for up to 100 people, including…
- Usage of Deer Meadow Farms on Friday, August 19th, with access to the Wild West Pavilion, patio, firepits and the courtyard, along with a cash bar and 2 bartenders for the evening (NOTE: alcohol not included)
- Catering for up to 100 people courtesy of Danny’s Whole Hog BBQ
- A one-night stay at Mariaggi’s Theme Suite Hotel & Spa in Winnipeg (date TBD)
- Dream Flyer, limo or party bus transportation for the wedding party (up to 28 people) by Lagace Golf and Resort Tours
- A spray tan package for 2 from Tans By Kait
- DJ services by Body Bounce Productions
Total value of the ‘I Do Redo’ prize package is approximately $6,500.00.
Winner to be revealed Friday, May 20th.