What To Do When You Lose Your Bag
It's all fun and games until you don't know how you got home and your purse is nowhere in sight...
But how, why, where?? None of these questions will ever be answered and I lost all the contents of my wallet along with my dignity on Saturday, August 6 at The Seahorse Tavern on Gottingen.
Who else when they get a new bag that is too big just starts throwing random items in it to give it some weight? Yeah, me too. Only this time I threw my whole wallet in and ended up losing the entire thing.
Let's see if I covered all my bases as far as finding it goes...
1. Call the bar where all the debauchery went down...
2. Call all of the cab companies just in case because you have no idea which cabs you were in or when...
3. Call the police and pray someone dropped it off there
4. Post about it on social media just to get the word out.
5. Blog about it and then finally,
If anyone sees a dark grey metallic bag or leopard print wallet floating around Halifax without a home, they are mine.
Love and God bless you all, and don't do like me.